Fighting For Your Business When Conflicts Arise
You have invested a lot into your franchise, and you want to prevent any potential legal disputes. Even when you take every precaution, however, you may find your business in the middle of a legal conflict with the franchisor or a supplier. A skilled, experienced franchise attorney can help you resolve your problem while fighting to protect your business.
The attorneys at Dady & Gardner, P.A., focus their practice solely on franchise law. For over 25 years, Dady & Gardner, P.A., has helped franchisees resolve legal disputes against more than 350 franchisors and supply systems. Our focus gives us a unique depth of knowledge and experience.
Disputes That Franchises Encounter
Although many types of disputes are possible, some matters are more common than others. Examples of disputes we have successfully brought to trial for our clients include:
- Franchise termination – When the franchisor threatens to terminate your franchise rights, we will fight for your ability to retain those rights.
- Lack of support from the franchisor – Your agreement with the franchisor may require them to provide support, such as training, marketing, processes or remodels.
- Fraud/misrepresentation – If the franchisor misrepresented important information to you, or withheld such information, you may have a cause of action.
- Breach of contract – Whether you are accusing another party of breaching a contract or they have accused you, we can defend your interests.
- Territorial rights and franchise expansion – Your franchise agreement details your rights to exclusive territory and expansion options.
These are just a few of the common issues we take on for our clients. If you have a dispute of a different nature, contact us to discover how we can help.
Finding The Right Resolution For Your Business
The attorneys at Dady & Gardner, P.A., are practiced in litigation and ready to take your matter to court, when necessary. We understand, however, that a full trial is rarely the most efficient method of dealing with a legal dispute.
Most lawsuits settle – for good reason. If we can negotiate the right settlement for your conflict, you are likely to resolve the matter faster and for less money in legal fees and costs. We will thoroughly explain your options at every step so you can make an informed decision regarding the best outcome for your business.
Discuss Your Legal Dispute With Us
We have helped franchisees across a wide range of industries nationwide. Discover what we can do for you by scheduling an appointment with one of our award-winning lawyers. Call our Minneapolis office at 888-261-3777 or fill out our online form.